Individual citizens of India above the age of 18 years are eligible to participate.
The photographs & videos must highlight the following themes representing the uniqueness of Uttarakhand:
- Buildings and architecture
- Nature and Landscape
- Popular Culture (Fairs, Festivals, attire, ethnicity etc)
- Flora & Fauna
How to participate
- Update your profile by providing the information required including Name, Address, Brief Profile, PAN, Aadhar, Email, Contact Number, signature (@virenclicks, @marthaspics, @smuthuphotography etc)
- In the next step, choose the themes in which you wish to submit the photographs/videos.
- Add the photographs/videos links of google drive, mention the date and place where the photograph was taken and give a short description of each photograph.
- The photographs/videos should be unedited apart from the usual light and colour adjustments.
- The photographs/videos should be in colour. Photographs/Videos in Monochrome, black and white, grayscale etc shall not be accepted.
- The photographs should be minimum 300 dpi and 2000 pixels resolution with a maximum size of 10 MB
- The photographs should be submitted in .jpeg, .jpg, .png or .tiff formats only.
- The Videos should be submitted in 4K(3840*2160) in MP4 in the 16:9 aspects ratio in Horizontal format. Maximum duration 120 seconds.
- UTDB reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions at its discretion.
- Decision of UTDB shall be final in this regard and the participants shall have no claim/right on UTDB’s decision.
- Each participant can upload a maximum of 5 photographs.
- One First Prize, One Second Prize and One Third Prize shall be awarded per Theme in, photography contest and videography contest separately.
- 25 Consolation Prizes for all 5 themes combined shall be awarded.
- One Individual shall not be awarded two prizes in one theme.
- One Individual shall be awarded a maximum of two prizes.
- UTDB shall inform the individual awardees and also publish the names of awardees on its website.
- UTDB shall obtain the Bank Details of the Awardees for transferring the Award amount subesquently
|Award per theme
||Number of Awards per theme
UTDB shall form a panel of eminent photographers who shall adjudicate the photographs and assist UTDB in deciding the Awards.
The contest will be open till 31-12-2022